Registration Is Only Accepted April 1 – June 30.
Registration is limited. Please contact the FBOCS Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
to inquire about membership availability before submitting an application.
To apply for membership with First Baptist Opelika Christian School, please complete these steps:
- Carefully read the online FBOCS Family and Student Handbook to determine if
First Baptist Opelika Christian School is right for you and your family.
- Download, print, and complete the Handbook Verification sheet.
- Download, print, and complete the Parent/Teacher Application.
- Download, print, and complete the Student Enrollment Application.
- If your students are below mandatory attendance age (age six by September 1
of the school year), please skip to step #9.
- Download and print the Full Member Application Information Sheet and the Full
Member Checklist for your personal records only.
- Download and print one Church School Enrollment Form for each student of
- Download, print, and complete one Course of Study K-8 for each student in grades
K-8 and one High School Course of Study for each student in grades 9-12.
The Course of Study is not due for submission until July 15.
- For Associate Membership (no students of mandatory age), download and print
Associate Member Application Information Sheet and Associate Member
Checklist for your personal records only.
- For Associate Membership, make check payable to First Baptist Church Opelika
for annual tuition fee of $50 plus one-time, non-refundable application fee of $35.
- For Full Membership, make check payable to First Baptist Church Opelika
for annual tuition fee of $150 plus annual additional high school fee
($50 for one high school student or $75 for two or more high school students)
plus one-time, non-refundable application fee of $35.
- Complete all forms making sure all appropriate signatures are in place and mail
with appropriate fees to: FBOCS, Attention: Enrollment, P.O. Box 329,
Opelika, AL 36803-0329.
- Once you have received notice of membership acceptance into FBOCS, apply for
membership with Home School Legal Defense Association. Contact the FBOCS
administrator at email@example.com for group discount information. Associate members
are exempt from required HSLDA membership.
- FBOCS requires standardized test scores for students in grades 4 and 8. Tests
must have been administered by a non-family member and scored by an
independent testing service. If no such scores exist, plan to test students in
grades 4 and up during your first year with FBOCS. Mail existing scores to
FBOCS, Attention: Enrollment, P.O. Box 329, Opelika, AL 36803-0329.
All forms and fees (except the Course of Study) are due at the above address no later than
June 30. Partial applications will not be accepted.